Mining Vehicle BMA Compliance / Fleet Services
MNF 4×4 on the Gold Coast offer full mining vehicle fit outs in accordance with BMA vehicle compliance regulations for 4×4 Fleet Services Brisbane and Gold Coast. Our vehicle fit out solutions are cost effective and reliable.
At MNF 4×4 our vehicle fitting team is highly experienced in equipping vehicles intended for use in Mining Sites and other applications around Australia. MNF 4×4 fitted vehicles comply with stringent specifications, Australian Standards and legislation that governs Workplace Health and Safety including mine site vehicle compliance.
With 35 years of experience and all the vehicle accessories you need, we ensure reliable, efficient and genuine service from start to finish and a mine compliant vehicle you can have confidence in. We constantly keep up to date with ongoing changes to requirements and accepted best practice to offer you and your staff vehicles that get you and your vehicles on site and keep you safe.
Why not contact our staff today to discuss BMA Compliance and Mine Compliant vehicle options on 1300 MNF 4X4 (663 494) or click here to contact us so we can provide you with expert advice.
A Mine Compliant vehicle or Mine Compliant truck fit out at MNF 4×4 on the Gold Coast takes care of a wide range of safety and compliance requirements, including safety additions and mechanical upgrades such as:
- MNF Manufactured Traybodies, Ute Canopies and Lids
- Bullbars and Towbars
- LK9 internal and external roll over protection systems (ROPS)
- Headlights on kits
- Call signs and hi visibility striping and signage
- Suspension and GVM upgrades
- Clutch Isolator
- UHF and VHF radio installation and programming
- Locator beacons
- Brake testing and mechanical testing including Queensland transport and equipment compliance
- Reversing alarms, In Vehicle Monitoring Systems (IVMS) and Reverse Cameras
And vehicle accessories such as:
- High mount lightbars and 4×4 lights
- Long Range Fuel Tanks
- Canvas seat covers
- Jump starts assist and battery isolators
- Worklights, Tool boxes, Cargo barriers, First Aid kits, Fire Extinguishers
- Window Tinting and much more!
Specialising in light and commercial vehicle equipment compliance your Mining Vehicle Fitment options also extend to Vehicle Transport so your compliant vehicle is delivered to you where you need it and ready for service. Easy!
MNF 4×4 Light Mining Vehicle Fitouts have successfully gained access to:
Coal & Allied – Managed by Rio Tinto in the Mt Thorley Warkworth and Hunter Valley Operations
APLNG Project – Australia Pacific Liquid Natural Gas
QCLNG Project – QGC a BG Group Business
BMA – BHP Billiton Mitsubishi Alliance
GLNG – Gladstone LNG Project Managed by Santos
If you are looking for a specific vehicle not listed above call 1300 MNF 4×4 or contact us. Many vehicles can be fitted to comply with relevant standards by our expert teams.
Selecting the correct vehicle for use is crucial for Light Commercial Applications and BMA compliance, factors that must be considered include:
- The ANCAP (Australiasian New Car Assessment Program) rating, some sites require a 5 star rating
- Is the roll over protection system compliant with relevant state transport department requirements and the NCOP (National Code of Practice)
- Have all required items been tested and comply with relevant ADR (Australian Design Rules)
- What is the vehicles intended purpose? Will the vehicle be suitable to safely achieve this purpose?
We proudly recommend quality products from: Minecorp, Brisbane Tray Bodies, MNF Alloy Trays, Sovereign Steel Trays, GME UHF Radios, Tait VHF radios, Motorola, Ironman 4×4, Trailboss Towbars and Tuff Nut Canvas Seat Covers.
MNF 4×4 (Formerly C & B Mobile Fitting) are your Gold Coast experts in modifying and fitting a wide range of vehicles with the safety and 4×4 accessories you need to ensure that they comply with light commercial vehicles equipment regulations.
MNF 4×4 Fleet Services
At MNF 4×4 we offer you high quality, cost effective solutions to ensure consistency throughout any fleet. Our fleet management packages are tailored by our experienced team to suit your
individual requirements. We adopt service protocols for your needs to ensure each item is fitted to your exact requirements. Regardless of the size of your fleet, our methods are tried and tested right down to taking care of any signage that is required.
Our vehicle accessory fitters work with you to ensure that each item is supplied and installed to the highest standards from vehicle 1 to vehicle 1000 and beyond. Samples of some of our vehcile fitouts on the Gold Coast are below. If you are looking for a vehicle we do not have listed above please contact our staff or browse our gallery for further information and pictures.
For more information about Gold Coast Fleet Services and BMA Compliance fit outs call us today on 1300 MNF 4×4 or send us an enquiry online today!